The customer offers a range of insurance products, for both retail and corporate clients, from leading digital insurance companies. Traditional business model was manual that included negotiating deals from insurance companies and offering to customers. The customer was seeking for a digital insurance broker portal system to manage all their processes online right from obtaining quotes to facilitating policy purchase. They wanted to enable an easy convenient way for retail users to compare and choose products from different insurance companies.
- Caters to new and roll over business with option to get a call back for renewal and expired policies
- Maps deal to corporate clients, generates links and makes discount offers to employees
- Obtains quick quotes from multiple insurance companies and provides comparison of similar features
- Detailed insights on insurance products and chosen insurance company
- Save, search and retrieve quotes
- Share quote link with third party
- Claim intimation and status
- Service requests and endorsements
- Enabled real time data exchange between prospects, insurance companies and internal users
- Product or rate changes were made once and circulated to both internal and external users, thereby reducing maintenance costs
- Quickly and easily delivered valuable content to prospects and clients with customized deals, blogs, articles, etc.