- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience developing Web applications and services.
- Experience with C# and ASP.NET MVC. (Must to have)
- Object oriented programming knowledge a must
- Should have experience into Project Deployment, Configuration management
- WEB API
- ASP.NET 4.0 (C#)
- MVC 3.0+
- SQL Server 2008/2012 (Transact SQL, Stored Procedures, Triggers)
- REST Web services
- Strong HTML background
- Visual Studio (2010+ preferred)
- AJAX Techniques
- Mobile app Experience
- Entity Frameworks and LINQ
Key Responsibilities /Performance Requirements:
- Develop web applications and services for both internal and external audiences based on the design document shared.
- Work with our QA team to ensure a smooth handoff for testing and provide support during the testing process
- Conduct performance/unit tests on new and existing software for the purposes of correcting mistakes, isolating areas for improvement, and general debugging
- Identify and incorporate industry standard UI and design patterns and methodologies
- Cultivate and disseminate knowledge of application development best practices within our organization
- Deliver complex ASP.NET , MVC , C# solutions
- Work in hands on development as well as design
- Develop quality products and deliver them on schedule.