Overall Job Purpose: Software Services (C#, .NET, MVC, SQL, Webservices and Client-side scripting) – Design, development and leading the developers to achieve optimal coding.
- Analysis, Develop, Test, Deploy, Support, Maintain and Enhance applications.
- Coordinate with developers and business analysts to determine functionalities, resolve issue, and implement changes.
- Resolve and troubleshoot problems and issues.
- Maintain and manage existing source bases.
- Handhold new developers and guide them to deliver optimal code within timelines.
- Conduct unit tests on new and existing software for the purposes of correcting mistakes, isolating areas for improvement, and general debugging.
- Review and improvise code. Strong debugging Skills
- Configuration management tasks
- Release & Deployment tasks
- Defect tracking and updates
- Planning and reporting
Qualifications & Work Experience:
- B.E / B. Tech. / MCA
- 3-6 years of IT experience
- Trainings or certifications in C#, .NET, MVC
- MVC 4/5
- SQL Server
- Web Services/ WCF/ REST
- Entity Framework 6.0
- Communication Skills
- Support Team Members
- Lead, Take initiative.