Overall job purpose:
- Plan and manage the delivery of multiple projects in the BU / vertical.
- Manage multiple projects (software development, maintenance and support)
- Initiate, Plan, execute, monitor, control and close projects
- Prepare project charter, project plan and reports during project lifecycle
- Balance the project constraints of scope, schedule, budget, quality, resources and risk
- Implement processes to manage and control changes to the scope of the project
- Manage the project team to achieve project objectives
- Manage project timeliness, project and deliverable quality, budget compliance and customer satisfaction
- Address needs and expectations of stakeholders
- Perform scope, time, cost, quality, human resource, communication, stakeholder, procurement and risk management.
- Identify, implement and train in best practices and processes in project management, software quality and knowledge management
Qualifications, work experience
- MCA / BE / M Tech / MBA
- 7-11 year experience in project management of software development, maintenance and support project with relevant experience of minimum 2-3 years.
- Project management certification such as PMI Project Management Professional (PMP) is a plus
Knowledge (Language, IT skills etc)
- Microsoft Technologies (C#, ASP.NET) is a plus
- Insurance domain is a plus